Ready in 25 minutes
Serves 12 to 16
Purchase a silicone muffin pan so that these pop out fast and make for an easy clean up!
- 10 Large range free eggs
- 16 oz Neeses Sage Sausage
- 1/2 cup organic green onions (white & green parts), chopped
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of organic sweet onions, diced
- 4 heaping cups of fresh organic spinach
- 3 garlic cloves
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Mineral Salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp of organic coconut oil
- Coconut oil cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 350*F
- Whisk the whole eggs in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Brown the sausage until it is no longer pink. Allow to cool for about 2 minutes and then pour it in your whisked eggs.
- In the pan used to cook the sausage add the coconut oil to the hot pan. Add the diced garlic first then the fresh spinach. Sautée the spinach and garlic together for about 3 minutes.
- Add all the other food ingredients to whisked eggs/sausage, adding the sauteed spinach last and combine well.
- Coat a 16 cup muffin tin with coconut oil spray. I recommend a silicon muffin tin. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to put 1/4 cup of egg mix into each hole. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.