Marinated Ahi Tuna is a vibrant, rainbow beautiful dish.
Serves 4 people
You can enjoy this Sushi grade fish raw or you can lighly sear it with avocado oil in your pan keeping the inside raw.
- 4 (4 ounce) fresh Ahi Tuna Steak, cut in cubes
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of coconut aminos
- Juice of 1 orange (1/4 cup)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp of oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp of ground ginger
- Sesame seeds and cilantro for garish
- Rinse tuna, dry with a paper towel and set aside in a dish, ready for the marinade
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients excluding the sesame seeds. Whisk together well.
- Pour the marinade over the tuna steaks. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with Sesame and Chia seeds.
- Serve with fresh sliced avocado and seaweed salad. Enjoy!