Ready in 10 minutes or less
Serves 4 people
- 1 pound of Wild Caught Shrimp
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tsps Curry powder
- 2 tsps Smoke Paprika
- 1 tbsp of dry Dill seasoninig
- 1 to 2 tsp of Turmeric
- Liquid Aminos
- Salmon Seasoning
- On medium heat, melt a tbsp of butter and a tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet.
- Carefully place wild caught, devined shrimp in the buttery oil. Allow it to heat for about 3 minutes.
- Top the shrimp with a pinch of salt, turmeric, dill, curry and smoked paprikai. Allow it to cook for another 3 minutes. Before turning it over to sautee’ spray liquid aminos over the shrimp. Now stir with a large spoon while it continues to cook on medium high heat.
- Once the shrimp changes from a pink to slightly transulent in color stir in the marinated kale with capers and pomegrante seeds. Enjoy warm!