Ready in 5 minutes or less
Serves 1 person
Take your steak out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature
- Your favorite cut of steak, thinly sliced by butcher
- 2 eggs (free range & organic, preferred)
- 1 slice of onion, spiral cut
- 1 tbsp of dairy free (vegan) butter
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Turn your stove to medium high heat
- As it heats season your steak with celtic salt, pepper, and steak seasoning
- In the hot cast iron skillet, add the dairy free butter and olive oil to the hot pan
- Place the steak in the skillet and cook it for 1-3 minutes on each side, depending on how well you like your steak done. Do not over cook. Take it out at a slightly pinker color to ensure that the meat does not get tough.
- Place the hot steak on your plate and add a dash of coconut aminos.
- While the skillet is still warm, cooked the spiral onion in the drippings.
- Remove the onion and place on top of steak.
- Enjoy your steak with two fried eggs!